Author: 陸培恩Ingredients: (makes 6 to 8 medium size burgers)
- 1 pound fresh salmon filet, finely chopped
- ¾ pound medium shrimp, clean and finely chopped
- 1 egg plus 1 egg white
- 2 red or yellow mini bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup bread crumbs, divided
- ½ cup grounded almond
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantros
- 1 bag hamburger buns
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 lettuces leaves
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Cooking oil for sautéing
- 2 tablespoons hot sweet mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash salt, dash sugar
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Line a parchment paper on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Divide the ingredients into six to eight equal portion and form patties into approximately 3/4-inch thick.
- Put patties on baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, overnight, if needed.
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat, heat cooking oil.
- Coat each burger with bread crumbs. Once the oil is heated, arrange patties gently; sauté first side for 4 minutes then carefully flipper over and sauté another 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile toast the buns in oven with low temperature.
- Spread mustard sauce evenly on toasted buns; lay salmon patty first, adds more sauce, top with a couple of lettuce leaf, tomato slices and onions. Cover with top of bun and serve.